Home

Sunday, November 24, 2013

24th November, Just do it!

Hi blogger, today was good, really haha got another achievement for myself after my achievement in 21st July 2013. When I decided to join Race Against Cancer.

Back in Indonesia, I used to see advertisement regarding marathon, race, and events and events for the charity. I told myself I should join them one day, for the charity! as for run haha just anyhow. Used to think I can't make it but then....
This is me when I joined RAC, haha I did it! I finished 15km! I did donated to the charity, yes I'm happy for that and also I got myself another achievement too! Haha convincing myself to join was hard though I said "It's nothing!!" TBH I was really reluctant haha, but I did it, and it feels good!

The challenge that I put up to myself. I conquered it~ from that moment onward I'm more keen to join races/marathon, for charity? haha well yea of course, but I know, my main reason is actually to challenge myself!!
"Breaking all the records that thought never could be broke"
Perhaps I'm not standing in the hall of fame haha but to me I am, in my own hall of fame! XD
Proud of myself to breaking my own records. AND I'M GONNA CONTINUE TO BREAK MY RECORDS!! 


The RAC group

And so.. here I am for the next challenge to myself! Swissotel Vertical Marathon 2013!
Swissotel The Stamford Hotel. I knew the very existence of this hotel since I'm in Indonesia. It was on news, saying it's the tallest building in Singapore for that it is 73 storeys. I did told myself that "One day when I go Singapore I must see it up close." HAHAHA well never did I dream that the day I see it up close is the day that I'm suppose to climb it and reach to the top of it by stairs not elevator LOL. and soooooooo "It shouldn't be so hard!!" <<< i told myself that haha. "it's only 73 storeys!!" No problem! LOL 
These 3 are the people who I joined RAC with, (from left) Yong Chee, Jarrat, Eng Kiat. RAC was a success for us we made it! So, this new challenge! 73 story vertical marathon! 
AND SOOOO I MADE IT TO THE ROOFTOP LEVEL 73!! The beginning was good, though when I reached level 14th I'm already panting HAHA. When I reached level 50th.. I nearly gave up, really can't take it anymore I can feel as though that I'm going to vomit literally. WELL TOO BAD! I didn't!! The persistent me decided to continue, "Since I've come all the way to level 57th why not just continue to persist! it's only a bit more!" andddd I made it! Of course I was dead beat when I reached on top but thennnnnn........
I have to say this scenery really makes me happy! I'm on the highest place in Singapore and things seems so small! All the struggles worth it! I mean you don't really see views like this everyday! so yea! Everyone was busy taking photos too cause views like these really worth seeing~ at that period of time I kinda wished that I had joined the "Sun Rise Team Challenge" instead. I wanna see what's the sunrise seems like from up here. not by photo but in person. it would have been awesome. I just knew it would.

NEXT YEAR SHALL JOIN THE SUN RISE TEAM CHALLENGE! YEAP!! SVM2014! XD
This panaroma shot that i tried to take well if you can see~~ haha everyone are busy taking pictures haha cause the view was really awesome! :) oh a bit fail at the right side haha cause Jarrat stood up when I was rotating LOL.
Meet Eng Kiat on top of the roof!! hahaha he's been rushing me to go down when we're on top. The tired me kinda forgot the fact that he has height phobia HAHAHA. Well that's why he's the only one who didn't take a photo nearby the view. He said "It's like in hell to simply continue and stay~" HAHAHAHA

These are the heroes of the SVM2013. they are indeed the heroes haha cause imagine wearing suits like those and climb 73th floors.. GOSHHH haha I know i can't take it. simply too heaty I guess. During RAC there was also this person who run while dragging a tyre behind him. and ran 15km. These people are awesome. Well RESPECT for them! :) Good job people! XD.

Well since there is
Flash obviously he was the fastest HAHA. I kinda had wished that I was faster than Flash then took a pic "HEY PEOPLE I'M FASTER THAN FLASH!!" HAHAHAHA. Well eventually he overtook me at level 63 and then Thor joined me at level 70. I reached along with Thor. Oh well it wasn't so bad.

BAD IDEA TO MESS UP WITH FLASH HAHAHAHAHA XD
And Swissotel Vertical Marathon 2013 was a success! I CONQUERED IT!! Haha well all of us conquered it haha. well the next race? Haha we're kinda planning it I guess haha. I will continue to challenge myself and break more records it will be a worthwhile yes. :)
My brother once told me, "人生短短几十年, 为何要忧郁那么多" / "Life is just a few decades, why depressed so much".

He told me that cause I'm always reluctant of whether should I do certain things in life. And that included when I was thinking whether I should join RAC. Sooo yea he was right. Life is short so we should make it as meaningful/beautiful/wonderful as possible. As long as what we're doing is right/harmless/definitely good for us! Life shorts so we shouldn't waste it away. so yea

Just Do It! Or we will regret for not doing it in the future~

If it's what you believe it's right and means you no harm then it's right! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment